Camp Info & Schedules
IBA American Mathematics Competition AMC 10, 12 for High School Students provide intensive preparation for National High School Mathematics Competion.
Our goal is to promote and maintain the students’ interest in mathematics, and challenge the our students with new interesting & advanced math concepts in a competitive setting.
AMC 10, 12
AIME | USAJMO | USAMO
*Students with top scores are invited to the selection of the US team for the International Mathematical Olympiad.
There are individual and team state champions as well as national champions.
THE HARVARD-MIT TOURNAMENT
Each tournament draws close to 1000 students from around the globe, including top scorers at national and international Olympiads.
GT HIGH SCHOOL MATH COMPETIION
We use only qualified Math Tutors and Math SAT Coaches who follow the curriculum standards and guidelines.
- Presents math in a fun, logic-puzzle fashion that alleviates pressure to the students
- Train the problem solving aspect of math
- Exposed to high school concepts at an earlier age
- Logic development necessary to understanding mathematics
- Better prepared for advanced placement tests
- Motivation from going to state-wide competitions, and competing in team and individual events as a school
- Positive learning environment without the stresses of an official grading system
- And most importantly, they learn how to learn!
|9th-12th Grade Students
|Math Competition HS: National HS Mathematics Competitions
|Johns Creek Campus
|$200 per month (4 classes)
Pay 10 month get
2 month FREE
Laptop or iPad required
For the things of this world cannot be made known without a knowledge of mathematics. (Roger Bacon)