Camp Info & Schedules
IBA Math Studies for High School Students provide an interactive learning environment for math that is both fun and educational.
Our goal is to promote and maintain the students’ interest in mathematics, and challenge the our students with new interesting & advanced math concepts.
Ivy Bridge Academy offers IBA Math Studies for High School Students in Grades 9th to 12th. Wide choice of time slots available in 2 hour sessions to accommodate your busy schedule.
We use only qualified Math Tutors and Math SAT Coaches who follow the curriculum standards and guidelines.
- Presents math in a fun, logic-puzzle fashion that alleviates pressure to the students
- Train the problem solving aspect of math
- Exposed to high school concepts at an earlier age
- Logic development necessary to understanding mathematics
- Better prepared for advanced placement tests
- Motivation from going to state-wide competitions, and competing in team and individual events as a school
- Positive learning environment without the stresses of an official grading system
- And most importantly, they learn how to learn!
|9th-12th Grade Students||Math||Monday:|
Session 1: 4-6pm
Session 2: 5-7pm
Session 3: 4-6pm
Session 4: 5-7pm
Session 5 10-12pm
Session 6: 1-3pm
Session 7: 3-5pm
Session 8: 1-3pm
Session 9: 3-5pm
|Marietta Campus||$200 per month (4 classes)
Pay 10 month get
2 month FREE
Note: Private Lesson
Call for detail and schedule
For the things of this world cannot be made known without a knowledge of mathematics. (Roger Bacon)