Ivy Bridge Academy / IvyDebate.com Refund Policy
Our policy allows for tuition credit towards another IvyDebate.com camp program up to 2 weeks prior to the first day of camp. Registration and handling fees are non-refundable. Due to the need for prior planning to offer the best experience for our students, no credits will be granted after that date.
All credit requests must be submitted in writing.
Can I switch classes/camps?
If families find that they have a scheduling conflict and need to switch their class day or time or camp, please contact us o request this change. Students will not be moved from their assigned class or camps after the credit deadline. Please be aware that switching class is contingent upon space availability in the desired class.
Is there a chance that a class could be cancelled due to low enrollment?
Ivy Bridge Academy / IvyDebate.com reserves the right to cancel classes for which enrollment does not reach the necessary level to provide the best experience for our students. In this event, we will notify the families affected by a cancelled class with a choice of either a suitable replacement classes or full refunds.
Are classes cancelled due to inclement weather?
For the safety of our students and families, Ivy Bridge Academy / IvyDebate.com reserves the right to cancel classes due to inclement weather. Make-up days for cancelled classes may or may not be scheduled based on individual class schedules and circumstances.
Are make up classes available?
We strive to keep class sizes small and maintain an ideal teacher/student ratio. For these reasons, we are unable to offer make up classes.
Late Pick Up Policy
Each child should be picked up promptly at the appropriate time. Late pick up will result in the following charges:
- 1-5 minutes late: free
- 5-10 minutes: $10
- 10 minutes and more: $1 for each additional minute
Please note that three late pick ups will result in the student’s revocation of the right to attend the IBA After school program.
Suspension or Dismissal from After School Program Held at ES, MS, HS:
The After-School Program is a privilege offered in partnership with local schools. Each child is expected to behave properly and in accordance with code of conduct established by the schools.
Inappropriate behavior may result in the suspension or dismissal of your child from the program. Please note that no refunds can be given for suspension or dismissal from the program due to inappropriate behavior.
Absences, late arrivals, and/or withdrawals:
Families are expected to bring students to class on time. Please contact us in advance of any necessary absences or late arrivals when possible. No refunds or make up classes will be offered for absences, late arrivals, and/or withdrawals.
Lost and Found:
Be sure to label everything. Lost items may be claimed at the front desk. Ivy Bridge Academy is not responsible for any lost items.
In addition to our Ivy Campers Academic Excellence Camp Policies outlined above, you agree to the following general website policies:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [sitename]’s prior written consent.