Camp Info & Schedules
IBA American Mathematics Competition AMC 8 for Middle School Students provide intensive preparation for National Middle School Mathematics Competion (Mathcounts).
Our goal is to promote and maintain the students’ interest in mathematics, and challenge the our students with new interesting & advanced math concepts in a competitive setting.
A national middle school mathematics competition.
Good preparation for the MATHCOUNTS chapter and state competitions. Top scoring students will be invited at the (INTER)2 SECT championship in April,
*Advanced arithmetic and basic topics in geometry, algebra.
We use only qualified Math Tutors and Math SAT Coaches who follow the curriculum standards and guidelines.
- Presents math in a fun, logic-puzzle fashion that alleviates pressure to the students
- Train the problem solving aspect of math
- Exposed to high school concepts at an earlier age
- Logic development necessary to understanding mathematics
- Better prepared for advanced placement tests
- Motivation from going to state-wide competitions, and competing in team and individual events as a school
- Positive learning environment without the stresses of an official grading system
- And most importantly, they learn how to learn!
|6th-8th Grade Students||Math Competition MS: Mathcounts National MS Mathematics Competition||SATURDAY:|
|Johns Creek Campus||$200 per month (4 classes)
Pay 10 month get
2 month FREE
Laptop or iPad required
For the things of this world cannot be made known without a knowledge of mathematics. (Roger Bacon)